This page will redirect to the MAGS thread on the AGS forums once it's created
I come here often
Guidelines were set by: LostTrainDude
The inspiration came from TV shows such as Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories and some of the bar talks in Horace and Pete.
Bring us an adventure where:
- The character has\wants to visit a specific place 3 times: at the beginning, halfway through and at the end of the game
- Each visit is key to the plot. Anything can do but an easy example could be: the plot and character introduction, the plot twist and the end
- At least one visit is revelatory, as in "the character realizes something that was not clear before"
Or something a little different:
- The local pub\diner, where you always meet the usual patrons that provide you with their insights... Or where a new face may have come by, bringing a whole new point of view along
- At the end of each shift you really need that smoke by the pier before heading back home. You wonder if that old, wise fisherman who seems to always be there and have answers for every question is real or a projection of your unconscious mind
- The subway station that takes you to work and back home every day, where a glitch in ticket barrier suddenly grants you access to parts of the city that were forbidden to you because of your citizen status
- Who's the person behind the counter at your workplace reception? Why nobody seems to notice that it is not the same person as the day before?